With over 20 years of experience in financial leadership and expertise in building and maintaining internal control infrastructure, IFRS financial reporting platforms, and mergers and acquisitions, end to end accounting and General ledger management, Budgeting, financial reporting single entity and group consolidated, forecasting and financial analysis and planning, you can count on Karen for comprehensive accounting services.
We are here to support your business!
We provide end to end accounting and general ledger management by recording, analyzing, maintaining, reporting, and ensuring that financial statements and reports are accurate.
- Accounts payable
- Account receivable
- Cash receipts and disbursements
- Bank reconciliation
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll preparation and tax returns (T4, T4A)
- Monthly and year-end accounting services
- GST/HST, WSIB, Registered Charity Information Return
- Preparation of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash-Flow)
Our broad selection of cloud-based accounting platforms: QuickBooks Online, Xero, and Sage, will provide the necessary support for your business’s accounting needs.
CFO Fractional Services
Fractional CFO is a more cost-effective way of meeting the improved decision-making needs of small to medium sized business. Our fractional CFO services include planning, financial reporting and internal control and financing.
- Develop and implement strategic direction for the business
- Monitor the progress of the company in meeting its strategic goals
- Monthly and annual budgeting
Financial Reporting and internal control:
- Compilation of financial statements and analysis
- Implement and monitor financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Report financial results to management and the board of directors.
- Implement internal control infrastructure
- Monitor cash balances and arrange financing to meet future cash requirements
- Reviewing financial statements and projects
- Presenting to the investors and financial institutions
- Maintain relationship with banks, lenders, and investors
Why You Can Trust Karen Johnson, CPA, With Your Financials
Karen Johnson, CPA, is a “Big 4 trained” Chartered Accountant with more than 20 years of broad-based experience in providing consistent financial leadership across several industries.
We understand the importance of having reliable and accurate financial records. With us on board, you can rely on the integrity of the numbers!